Follow Dashboard
Tokens?


Credits Section;

Skin by; OhhAeen
Blog owner; Intan Zulkefli
Another credits.

TITLE; i miss how happy im with him yesterday :/
Thursday 29 March 2012 | 04:07 | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum , i miss him . who is he?he is my bestfriend.*dulu*where i knew him?on myspace.why should i miss him? because we are no longer contac , friend , meet etc .. do i love him ?yes i do . reaally do?yes yes and yes. sometimes i felt my days wont be perfect without him  . i feel wrong for missing you . bcause i know you are probably not missing me anddd i wish you were missed me :/ hmm i will keep missing you not for today . yesterday or tomorrow but foreverrrr.our sweet moments ? yaah i still keep it on my mind . i wish you were here beebb ! only God knows how much i miss you , seriously k?thanks for making my life so happy and being the wonderful person in my lifee. byeeeeeeeee :/
last one : i want our friendship be like patrick and spongebob . always togetherrrr and will be together tiill the end :'(


Old things | New things